Saturday, April 7, 2007

Welcome to The Interim Manager's Forum

This blog is dedicated to Interim Managers and all other managers who are confronted with challenges and issues that need professional handling.

Each week I will place a new article covering a contemporary topic with regards to the kinds of problems that an Interim Manager has to tackle and I will give my opinion as to how they can best be tackled. Some of the items will be advance articles, taken from my book 'Making a Difference' which will be published in English and in Dutch in early September 2007.

I welcome your views, comments and suggestions. If you have any tips, tricks or case studies that you want to share with the Forum's readers, please post them to me.

Don't forget to visit the 'Making-a-Difference' web site www.making-a-difference.be

No comments: